Labels

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Comparing other peoples blogs

In the blog that I am looking at their are some what went well's and even better if's.

WWW:
  • They have included a lot of images and I feel that in my blog I have included a lot of images and videos.
  • They used different types of visuals for example they would use some pictures and then also some videos.
  • In their music video's they were good as they included lots of different various shots and included lots of different destinations.
  • They have used a lot of examples in their music videos.

EBI:
  • Some of the blogs that I have looked at they have included lots of videos but they have not included writing to go with it. In my blogs in every post I have included some visual with some writing.
  • Some of the music videos are kinder boring and some shots are too long.
  • They have used screen shots from different websites and advertisements such as myspace for the artist to show the artist image. This could help to improve my blog to get more screen shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment