Labels

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Photoshop Editing

After me and my group done our photo shoot and were happy with the photos that we took, we then decided to go to the Macs and start editing the photos. Before I could do this I had to get failiar with the programme 'Photoshop' so that I could edit my photos to a good standard. So I did this and edited 2 photos as a sample and this what I ended up with.
Editing these photos were really simple, it was just a matter of filtering the background and choosing different effect that I wanted to use on the background. The first image of 3 of us members of the group was a simple effect called 'Neon Glow' which obviously gives a more night time effect whilst the other effect of Nathan on his own just sharpens some of the lines that we see in the image was an effect called 'Texturizer'

No comments:

Post a Comment