Labels

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Making my Concert Poster

At first I found it quite hard when making my concert poster but after a while I got used to it. At first I needed to pick a colour theme of what colours I wanted to use on my poster. The main colours that I thought would work well was blue and black so I made a background with these two colours.

After this I looked through the pictures that we took of ourartist Casey and decided on which picture looked good to edit and which one would look good on the concert posters.

After I uploaded this image on photo shop I played around with a few different adjustments of colour and also filtering and after a while my photo started to look good.


After this I added this back into the background and also downloaded a font for the text. The font that I downloaded was off of www.dafont.com as it had the font that I needed as it matched the lettering on Casey's jumper. The font was called 'ALLSTAR'.


Finally the last bit that I needed to include was where to get the tickets from and also the record label of the artist which is XL recordings.

As I was working with my partner on this digi-pack we needed to include something that was recognisable on both of our edited photo's. We decided to include some red/grey/blue fireworks so I added this behind the 'LIVE' as it gave off a great effect. This is how my concert dates poster ended up.

2 comments:

  1. With some tweaking-This post may well be better suited to your evaluation. You have the right idea though in terms of showing the process of working.

    Overall - Your planning isn't as detailed as your research. You have a few posts missing.
    Please complete Task 4 Song Details, 11 Shooting Schedule, 13 Photo shoot plan, 14 Location permission and 15 Talent release.

    All posts must be visual, show in depth analysis, and be titled and labelled.

    JIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have addressed some of these areas here. Have you used the above post in your evaluation yet? JIN

    ReplyDelete