Labels

Tuesday 15 February 2011

What have you learned from you audience feedback? (Ancillary task)

With my ancillary task I needed to get some feedback from different types of audiences to see how they think my ancillary task looked. To do this I took some still photos on my phone camera and then I uploaded them onto facebook for people to comment on them. I uploaded my digipack photo's onto facebook and got some relatively good feedback from some friends. They said that they liked the font in which it matched with the jumper with what 'MC Cabe' was wearing and another person said that they liked how I faded out the picture of 'MC Cabe' but I done it with different colours.

One negative feedback I got was that the last pictures of 'MC Cabe' looked a bit too dark and you could not really see him. This is an improvement I could make and that is to make him just a little bit brighter so it still looks like its faded out but you can see the image of 'MC Cabe'. After looking at my front cover printed out I did feel that the last image of 'MC Cabe' was a bit too dark so my aim is to brighten this up a bit.


After printing out my ancillary task of my digipack and my concert poster I showed some friends around school and got positive feedback. They mainly liked the track list at the back because they said that the image is clear and so is the font of the writing. They also said how the colouring makes a good effect as I used the hue and saturation tools to brighten things up a bit.


Feedback from my concert poster was also positive. The reason for this was because they liked how I had layed the page out with a picture of 'MC Cabe' on the right and then the details of the tour dates on the left. They also liked the colours I used as the dark blues and blacks matches the genre of my artist.

1 comment:

  1. Great feedback but we need EVIDENCE! Can you screen shot your facebook page and upload it here. JIN

    ReplyDelete